Cloud Services & Infrastructure
Brandon Systems built its reputation delivering networking and infrastructure services to clients in many industries, and our infrastructure solutions continue to provide a solid foundation for many customers. At the same time, we have kept pace with innovations in networking and infrastructure and now offer the very latest in Internet and cloud computing solutions and services.
Just as the Internet did, cloud computing is changing the way we manage information and do business. In view of this simple fact, we recommend that every current and future customer take steps to understand, evaluate, and implement cloud solutions and services appropriate to their evolving needs. Cloud providers have already revolutionized many of the enterprise applications you rely on – CRM, workflow, BPM, data warehousing, and BI. The largest IT vendors in the world – IBM, SAP, Oracle – are aggressively pursuing cloud strategies and solutions. User-organizations must likewise embrace the cloud.
While you may maintain hardware and software in house for some time to come, now is the time to begin moving or planning your move to the cloud. The opportunities and benefits are significant:
- Shrink internal IT. By offloading IT services to cloud providers, organizations can reduce the scope and size of their IT operation. Cloud providers can take on nearly every aspect of IT – from infrastructure, hardware, and the full range of business software to installation, maintenance, upgrades, and other services. As this occurs, they can also meet many staffing needs – with a broader and deeper pool of experts.
- Reduce the cost of IT. Cloud providers achieve economies of scale that only the very largest enterprises in the world can equal, and this is true for every aspect of IT, from software programs to people. The savings they achieve are passed on as savings for you.
- Optimize IT performance and business agility. Cloud solutions have other advantages of scale that make IT more efficient and more responsive to the demands of user organizations. Cloud providers can more readily manage updates, upgrades, and technology change. They can offer unparalleled performance, scalability, reliability, and service. Ultimately they can enable customers to make smarter IT decisions and stay in the forefront of business technology transformation.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - processing capacity, disk space, networking, firewalls, and other infrastructure services provided from the virtualized servers in the Brandon Systems data center.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - hosted operating systems, web servers, data systems, and many other platform-related tools and technologies.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) - from business intelligence, ERP, and any other enterprise application to office productivity suites – running on our servers and accessible from client devices in your offices, remote locations, and mobile devices anywhere.
Infrastructure and NetworkingEven as we help companies manage the transition to the cloud, we continue to provide traditional infrastructure and networking services – hardware, platforms, wired and wireless networking, intranet, extranet, and more – to those who wish to maintain IT internally.
Our cloud and infrastructure services team is fully prepared to assist your organization with assessment, strategy, design, setup, and end-to-end implementation. Our technicians are certified and trained by recognized leaders in the industry. Our goal at all times – with cloud or traditional infrastructure services – is to make your business more efficient, more agile, and at a lower total cost of ownership.
Contact Brandon Systems to gain the benefits of cloud services and more efficient infrastructure.